Services we provide
An Information Service open to the public and adult education students providing information on:
- Education, training and learning opportunities
- Grants and other Funding
- Support services
Therese or Rory at 065-6897617 or 065-6824819
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Download the FETCH poster (584Kb in jpg format)
A Guidance Service providing individual and group guidance sessions to adults interested in or participating on VTOS, BTEI, Adult Basic Education and Community Education Programmes.
- Looking at your career and education options
- Discovering your interests, skills and abilities
- Deciding on a course or career that best suits you
- Making a new start in education and supporting you while learning
- Developing study skills
- Planning for the future
- Jobseeking skills including Curriculum Vitae, Interview preparation